official head count...

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
please post here if you are planning to attend.. remember to include as much info as you can, such as:
expected arrival day/time...
how many rigs and people you are bringing...
what type of trail you are looking to run.. Easy, Intermediate, Hard Core... all levels can be accomodated..
lets keep this thead mainly for head-count and post questions and concerns in another thread..

thanks

mike
 

xj87

NAXJA Member #952
Yes I Will Be Their Sunday And Trying To Get Sat,off To Be There
Will Be My Xj And Son S-10 Both With A Passenger As Soon As I Know About Sat I Let You Know Looking For Eazy Trails Basicly Stock
 

Eagle

Lifetime NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
xj87 said:
Yes I Will Be Their Sunday And Trying To Get Sat,off To Be There
Will Be My Xj And Son S-10 Both With A Passenger As Soon As I Know About Sat I Let You Know Looking For Eazy Trails Basicly Stock
xj87 --

Sorry, don't know your name.

As a formally sanctioned NAXJA event, I'm afraid this event is open only to XJ owners, and invited guests of NAXJA members. This was covered in an earlier thread on the NAC Chapter forum, but perhaps you missed it. I see that your screen name is in black, which tells me that you are not a NAXJA member. XJ drivers who are not members are very welcome to attend two of our events to "check us out," but I'm afraid I have to drop the hammer on you and say that until you become a member you are not entitled to invite guest vehicles of the non-XJ persuasion. I apologize in advance if that sounds a bit arbitrary, but (a) it is NAXJA's rule, and (b) we give away a lot to non-members, and we feel we do need to reserve at least a few "perks" for the members.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
 

Art Triggs

On a Time Out
I'm planning on being there at least Sat and Sun, Possibly Friday as well, depending on work. Dunno how ambitious I will be feeling trail wise , but lazy as I am , laid back is better ;-)
 

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
Eagle said:
xj87 --

Sorry, don't know your name.

As a formally sanctioned NAXJA event, I'm afraid this event is open only to XJ owners, and invited guests of NAXJA members. This was covered in an earlier thread on the NAC Chapter forum, but perhaps you missed it. I see that your screen name is in black, which tells me that you are not a NAXJA member. XJ drivers who are not members are very welcome to attend two of our events to "check us out," but I'm afraid I have to drop the hammer on you and say that until you become a member you are not entitled to invite guest vehicles of the non-XJ persuasion. I apologize in advance if that sounds a bit arbitrary, but (a) it is NAXJA's rule, and (b) we give away a lot to non-members, and we feel we do need to reserve at least a few "perks" for the members.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
i thought you would pick up on this comment and i almost pm'd you about it.. chip has submitted his application and dues for membership.. i already discussed this with him.....

mike
 

Grizzley

New member
Mike, I'll take Friday off and spend the weekend. Won't be trail ready so I'm basically just coming to give you a hand, if needed, and maybe bum a ride. It'll just be me and my DD for this one. Let me know if I can help.
 

Eagle

Lifetime NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
sidriptide said:
i thought you would pick up on this comment and i almost pm'd you about it.. chip has submitted his application and dues for membership.. i already discussed this with him.....

mike
Okay -- no problem then.
 

techno1154

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I am planning to be there on Saturday. I will do the mild trails. No passengers at this time.
 

TekkaMaki

NAXJA Member #672
I'll be Friday afternoon thru Sunday, no passengers, and would like to wheel whatever may be going on Friday, intermediate Saturday and easy to intermediate Sunday and am totally flexible about that if one group has too many or too few people in it. :sunshine:

-Bic
 

wilsmick

NAXJA Member #955
NAXJA Member
I'm in. I'll arrive sometime friday night (around 8?) and wheel saturday and sunday. I'll be bringing one passenger.

my jeep has: 3" lift, 31's (all-terrian), front swaybar discos (rear SB removed) and a gas tank skid. it also has good bracketed tow hooks front and rear.

saturday i'd like to do as much as my jeep can handle. i definately prefer rocks with pick-your-line type of climbs/decents compared to just straight muddin, but whatever, it's all fun. i still have open diffs with stock gears though so i think i'd fall into your intermediate catagory? not really sure what you consider intermediate though. i always "try" to avoid body damage, but i'm not gonna be stressin about addin a couple new scars either. they'll just blend right in anyway. just no dents to the roof, and i'll be happy.

sunday, i'd be lookin for easier stuff sunday, still challenging, but i'd prefer a lower risk of breaking stuff on a travelling day.
 

bj-666

New member
i'd love to go along got to see if i can get the time off i am running to work right now so i didnt' get a chance to look thru all the info but i you could pm me some info oo does a winch qualify as a tow strap i have a ramsey8.5e with 95ft of cable.
 

Eagle

Lifetime NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
bj-666 said:
i'd love to go along got to see if i can get the time off i am running to work right now so i didnt' get a chance to look thru all the info but i you could pm me some info oo does a winch qualify as a tow strap i have a ramsey8.5e with 95ft of cable.
A properly mounted winch qualifies as a tow POINT, but if it's permanently mounted on one end it does not replace a tow strap for the other end, nor does it eliminate the need for a proper tow point on the other end.

This is all spelled out in the safety requirements thread.
 

lordvadr1975

On a Time Out
hello, this is jason and i would like to attend the event to check you out. i am interested in joining. i own a 2001 xj. it is stock so i would like to try the easy to intermediate trail. and if its ok, i would like to bring my wife and kids.
 

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
welcome aboard jason.. by all means bring the family.. i sometimes wish more people would bring the kids.. a stock XJ is fine just make sure you check the equipment requirements listed in the forum.. if you havent dne so yet please fill in the on-line registration form as well.. any questions just ask, and we'll see you on the trail..

mike
 

Northern Pride

New member
Be there Saturday around 9:am for the day with a buddy of mine tagging along. Looking to run Intermediate, Hard Core trails. It will be only my Rig.
 

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
Northern Pride said:
Be there Saturday around 9:am for the day with a buddy of mine tagging along. Looking to run Intermediate, Hard Core trails. It will be only my Rig.
sounds good.. but 9AM will be cutting it a lil close but as long as we know you are coming that will be fine.. i will be posting meeting times/places soon... if you havent already done so please use the pre-registration link....

mike
 

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
earlier will be better.. generally we head out of the camp site by 830 or 9 and will have a final meeting place in town around 930 to leave for the trail.. if you shoot for a bit earlier it will give you time to get ready.. bear in mind these ARE NOT the officail times but just a basic guidelines.. if you are not intending to camp. meeting up there in the AM will really be out of your way.. i figure you will need to make a few stops before we head out in the AM.. 9 is fine if you can stick with it...

mike
 

wilsmick

NAXJA Member #955
NAXJA Member
mike, i already registered myself at the NAC pre-registration, but i just went back and registered 1 vehicle again for my brother's ZJ. we'll be arriving friday night, wheelin sat and sun.

man, we're gettin pretty pumped now that this trip is finally gettin close. sounds like this should be a great weekend.
 
Top