Myself, I have to:
1. Get the t-case skid under the Jeep again.
2. Change oils.
3. Remount the laptop brackets, and mount the camera to the skid underneath.
4. Finish the last line going to the "air box"
5. And clean it out, there is still trash from last years COfest rolling around on the rear floorboards.
6. Get the unibody tie-ins on the front bumper, and run the winch power cables.
7. Install the XM. I'll be broadcasting alt. rock (Lucy) for those close enough to receive the signal.:dunno:
8. I'm sure there's more, but that's the big stuff.
Weld on the front control arm skids, Weld new mounts on the rock rails were I cut them off to get the drop brackets on (a year ago), Weld up the tube to the center section on the 8.8. Modify the front bump stops, install the new front shocks and turn up the ACOS another 1/2 inch. If that gets done I might get back to putting TJ flares on. I might even get the third one on since it's been a 6 month project.