Whos coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingo

"De Oppresso Liber"
i'll be there, looking forward to the camp fire activities, I'll bring plenty of TP
 

jrsxj98

DILIGAF
mingo said:
i'll be there, looking forward to the camp fire activities, I'll bring plenty of TP
Hmmm why would we need that...........:laugh2:

how bout some xmas lights.....
 

planefixer

New member
I'll be there......obviously.I'd like a full head count by early-mid July if possible so I can let the campground people know a guesstimate of how many to expect.

I'm already planning some of this years shinannigans-"team members" will be briefed. No one is safe.:D
 
Last edited:

old_man

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
If I can ever get my rig back together, I plan on being there. I am suffering wheeling withdrawl.
 

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
planefixer said:
I'll be there......obviously.I'd like a full head count by early-mid July if possible so I can let the campground people know a guesstimate of how many to expect.

I'm already planning some of this years shinannigans-"team members" will be briefed. No one is safe.:D

As in yankin' their drawers down when they least expect it..... right? :firedevil



Oh, and yeah I'll be there too.
 

formatt

New member
I'll definitely be there the entire week. Heading down on the 5th (saturday) and leaving on the 13th (sunday).

I know Tony and Aaron will be there, as well.
 

BillR

Toy Jeep driver!
Planning on it...(if TJs are still OK at the campground:D )
I should be there the evening of the 9th and staying through the 12th.
 

formatt

New member
FYI: if you're planning on NOT tent camping (ie: camper, RV, cabins), they're filling up really fast. I booked reservations for a few of us last week and she had to bump some "regular" customers around to accomodate. Might be something to think about..

__________________
matthew - 96 xj
formatt fabrications
www.formattfab.com
 

90xj4x4

New member
I would like to come...will there be any milder trails?? I have a 2" w/ 31s a limited slip and a winch on the front w/ sway bar DQ's. I dont mind a little body damage so will there be any runs that I could go on???
 

formatt

New member
90xj4x4 said:
I would like to come...will there be any milder trails?? I have a 2" w/ 31s a limited slip and a winch on the front w/ sway bar DQ's. I dont mind a little body damage so will there be any runs that I could go on???
Definitely! There are guys that are less built than you are. Also, if you're not liking the two planned runs for the day, there are plenty of other people that go off on their own, for the day.

I wouldn't sweat it at all!

__________________
matthew - 96 xj
formatt fabrications
www.formattfab.com
 

footdale

New member
The wife and I will be there, not sure what days though. She is normally good for 4 days of camping but she owes me since I'm going to have to miss the fall fling this year because of a wedding.
 

JEONLYEP

New member
Deogie and I will be there. If we can find a place to sleep? I haven't called the campground yet to see what they have. I just made up my mind for sure after the Kansas Krunch was canceled.

DAryl
 

Rock Yacht

NAXJA Member #1242
With the summer schedule we have, we'll be down for the overnighter (probably be an all nighter as we will leave the shop at 6pm Wed night and go straight to the Blanca trail head). We'll be there at the trail head Thurs morning. After Blanca we'll head to camp (Carnage trail head) and come home on Sunday.

Bob
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top